Quickly find new movies, songs or games with your voice. Even use your phone or tablet as a second screen to control and interact with what you’re watching. Plus, now you can explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox. Entertainment is more amazing with Xbox.
• Play Kinect and controller games online with friends • Watch TV from Sky, Netflix, BBC iPlayer**, YouTube and many more • Use your voice to easily find movies, TV shows, music and games on Xbox 360 with Kinect • Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for an enhanced game and entertainment experience
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Orders for this item will be processed and the CD key / product code issued within 24 hours pending fraud checks.
* Multiple purchases will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.
Computer steps: Redeem a prepaid code
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes – including Xbox gift cards, Xbox Live gold cards and Xbox Music Pass cards – on a computer and have them applied to your account immediately. Here's how:
Xbox One console steps: Redeem a prepaid code1. Go to Games, and then select Use a code. Or, say “Xbox, use code”.
2. If prompted, sign in.
3. Select Or enter the 25-character code, and then enter your code.
Xbox 360 console steps: Redeem a prepaid code1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the account for which you want to use the prepaid code.
2. Press the Guide button on the controller.
3. Go to Games & Apps and select Redeem Code.
4. Enter the 25-character prepaid code and select Done.
5. When prompted, click Yes to confirm the redemption.
Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is no longer allowed by Microsoft. Users will recieve an error when attempting to add more than one subscription card at a time.