3,000YEN PlayStation Network Cards (JP) fill your PSN Wallet with cash, enabling you to buy and download new games, DLC, and videos as well as stream films and music. You can easily buy it in a variety of denominations based on your own needs at our OffGamers shop.
Expand the content you have on your PlayStation® system with convenient PlayStation®Store Cash Cards and PlayStation®Plus subscriptions in 3 month and 12 month membership cards.
Use 10,000YEN PSN Card (JP) to buy downloadable games, game addons, full length films, TV shows and other content you could play or view on your own PlayStation®3, PS Vita or PSP®.
1. Sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS3, PSP or PC using Media Go
2. Head to PlayStation Store and select the Redeem Codes icon at the top of the page
3. Enter the PSN card code and the funds will be added to your wallet instantly
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Orders for this item will be processed and the CD key / product code issued within 24 hours pending fraud checks.
* Multiple purchases will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.