Note: Requires base game available here
Take your Sims to the city and explore everything it has to offer, from bustling action outside your door, to unique situations that come only with apartment living.
- Fulfill your Sims’ dreams it in the vibrant city of San Myshuno. Explore diverse neighbourhoods and cultural festivals where your Sims can watch street performers, enter competitions, and meet different walks of life. Find your Sims’ first apartment, but be ready for the challenges that come with living in close quarters with other Sims. Work your way up from a charming but distressed starter unit to the penthouse of your Sims’ dreams. Launch new, metropolitan careers!
- Explore the Bustling City of San Myshuno: Explore a densely populated, urban city with a variety of neighbourhoods each with its own unique personality. Paint (or deface) a mural in the Arts Quarter. Sing your heart out at the new Karaoke Bar in the Fashion District. Shoot hoops at the basketball court in the Spice Market. Invite friends over to play video games after a long day at the office in Uptown.
- Discover Lively, Cultural Festivals: Enrich and grow your Sims by taking them to different festivals all over the city where they can watch street performers, enter competitions, and meet different walks of life. Take your Sims to the Spice Festival where they can enter the Curry Challenge and become the Spice Master. Help your Sim light fireworks with a hot date at the Romance Festival. Earn Simoleons by selling your Sims’ crafts at the Flea Market.
- Live in Apartments and get Closer with Your Neighbours: With so many Sims living in such close quarters, your Sims are sure to experience some interesting interactions, and build all kinds of relationships with their new neighbours. Maybe make a new best friend or romantic interest, and debate giving them a key to your Sims’ place. Or decide how you want to handle late night parties and blasting music. Beat them or join them?
- Work Your Way Up from Starter Apartment to Penthouse: Choose an apartment that’s right for you, as each apartment has unique traits that will enhance your Sims gameplay. Experience the charm and thrill of your first apartment, but know that it might have some setbacks, like cockroaches, leaky pipes or electrical problems. But remember that dreams do come true, and you can help your Sims’ work their way up to living in a Skyscraper Penthouse, with panoramic views and a… Talking Toilet!
- Embark on New, Metropolitan Careers: Embark on new metropolitan careers and take your Sims to the city streets to put them to work! Make dramatic speeches as you fight for a cause as a Politician. Show the world how cultured you are as a Food or Art Critic. Inspire the masses and earn followers working in Social Media.
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Orders for this item will be processed and the CD key / product code issued within 24 hours pending fraud checks.
* Multiple purchases will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.