We find ourselves in middle Europe of the year 1400. The dark middle ages, once dominated through nobles and clergy, ends and a new era begins: the age of the free cities of trading and of the free mind!
In The Guild 3 you create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearrange itself again and again - all non-player figures make their own decisions - you have to prove your skills in handicrafts and trading, at social occasion and finally in politics and in malicious intrigues.
The Guild 3 is a unique mixture of economic simulation, strategy game, historical life simulation and role playing game in real time 3D, with atmospheric voice recording and medieval soundtrack.
- Beautiful world that looks and feels alive, with day and night cycle and the four seasons Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, each with specific influences to the world.
- Many "Story Quests" offer hours of game fun!
- Multiplayer experiences with up to 16 players and more at once!
- Known and Secret Societies, e.g. the Freemasons and the Alchemists Guild! Join one of the societies, support your fellows and get supported, get access to special powers of your society and try to mold your city and whole scenario map according to your societies philosophy!
- 12 unique scenario maps that comprise one or more cities and their surroundings, based on original historical locations in central and northern Europe.
- Mighty scenario editor that allow you to design your own scenarios.
OS: Windows 7 or higher
Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2 GB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs that can and will change!
All of our products are delivered digitally in the format of a cd key or product code.
CD key Information:
The CD key is the serial number or product code which is a combination of letters and numbers that activates a product, normally found on a sticker inside the game's case or printed on the game's quick reference card. The purchased CD Key is used to register and activate the relevant game. Depending on the product, we provide this in the form of a scan of the code or the actual code in text format.
Fast Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address
* Orders for this item will be processed and the CD key / product code issued on the scheduled release date of 30th April 2017 pending fraud checks.
* Multiple purchases will not be accepted.
* We do not provide the boxed (physical) versions.
* For further information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.
* If you have any problems with an order please get in touch with us through the Contact Us form.